電影【暮光之城:無懼的愛】Twilight 經典電影浪漫英文金句台詞
電影【暮光之城:無懼的愛】Twilight,又有另譯【暮光之城】、【吸血新世紀】,電影【暮光之城:無懼的愛】是一部美國在2008年所拍攝的愛情奇幻電影,改編自史蒂芬妮邁耶創作的同名小說,由導演凱薩琳哈德威克執導,故事敘述一名年輕的女孩愛上吸血鬼的故事,演員克莉絲汀史都華 飾演的年輕女孩貝拉·史旺,愛上由羅伯派汀森飾演的吸血鬼愛德華庫倫。
Are you afraid?
妳害怕嗎?
I’m only afraid of losing you.
我只怕失去你。
1、Edward Cullen: Are you afraid?
愛德華:妳怕嗎?
Isabella Swan: I‘m only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:我怕的是失去你
2、Bella: A girl can dream.
貝拉:女孩子總期待自己幻想成真。
Edward: Is that what you dream about? Being a monster?
愛德華:這就是你的幻想嗎?成為一個吸血鬼?
Bella: Not exactly. Mostly I dream about being with you forever.
貝拉:我也不是很確定,大部份我夢想和你永遠在一起的時光。
Edward: Bella. I will stay with you— isn’t that enough?
愛德華:貝拉,我會跟你在一起的——難道這樣還不夠嗎?
Bella: Enough for now. Look, I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?
貝拉:目前是夠了。但聽著,我愛你,勝過世界上所有其他的東西全加在一起,難道這樣還不夠嗎?
Edward: Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever.
愛德華:夠了,妳的愛足夠到永遠。
3、Edward: I love you. It’s a poor excuse for what I’m doing, but it’s still true.
愛德華:我愛你,這個藉口蒼白無力,可是是真的。
4、Edward: Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
愛德華:又是暮色時分了,又一天結束了。無論白天多完美,總有結束的一刻
Bella: Some things don’t have to end.
貝拉:有些東西就不一定非結束不可。
5、Edward: Do I dazzle you?
愛德華:我有沒有讓你目眩神迷過?
Bella: Frequently.
貝拉:經常。
6、Bella: Did you ever think that maybe my number was up the first time, with the van, and that you’ve been interfering with fate?
貝拉:你有沒有想過,第一次被貨車撞的時候,也許我就在劫難逃,而你是在跟命運抗爭呢?
Edward: That wasn’t the first time. Your number was up the first time I met you.
愛德華:撞車不是第一次。我第一次遇見你的時候你就在劫難逃了。
7、Edward: To me, it was like you were some kind of demon, summoned straight from my own personal hell to ruin me.
愛德華:對我而言,你就像一個魔鬼,受到召喚從我的地獄世界里走出來,就是為了毀掉我。
Edward: Bring on the shackles—I’m your prisoner.
愛德華:把鐐銬拿來——我被你俘虜了。
8、Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive.
貝拉:有3件事我很確定。
The first… Edward was a vampire.
第一,愛德華是吸血鬼
The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
第三,我毫無條件地,也無可救藥地愛上了他
9、Edward: It’s twilight. It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way… the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?
愛德華:已經是暮色時分了。對我們而言,這是一天中最安全的時刻,最輕鬆的時刻。在某種程度上,卻也是最傷感的時刻……又一天結束了,夜晚再次來臨,黑暗總是如期而至,你覺得呢?
Bella: I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.
貝拉:我喜歡夜晚。若沒有黑夜,我們就永遠看不見星星。
我喜歡夜晚。如果沒有黑夜,我們就永遠看不見星星。— 電影【暮光之城】Stephenie Meyer
I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.
10、Edward: Maybe that’s not the right comparison. Maybe it would be too easy to turn down the brandy. Perhaps I should have made our alcoholic a heroin addict instead.
愛德華:可能這個比喻不太恰當。不喝白蘭地可能很容易做到,或許我應該把那個酒鬼換成一個吸海洛因的癮君子。
Bella: So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?
貝拉:這麼說,你的意思就是,我是你的海洛因?
Edward: Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.
愛德華:是的,你正是我喜歡的那種海洛因。
11、Bella: You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you. I’m an idiot.
貝拉:你肯定知道我對你的感情。我就在這裡……也就是說,我寧願死也不願和你分開。我真是個傻瓜。
Edward: You are an idiot. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
愛德華:你的確是個傻瓜。這麼說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
貝拉:多愚蠢的羔羊啊!
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊!
12、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you… So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
愛德華:你不知道我等你多久了,…獅子愛上了羔羊。
13、Edward Cullen: I only said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.
愛德華:我只是說我們最好不要當朋友,不是說我不想跟你做朋友。
Isabella Swan: What does that mean?
貝拉:那是什麼意思?
Edward Cullen: It means if you’re smart… you’ll stay away from me.
愛德華:我的意思是,如果妳聰明的話…妳應該會遠離我。
延伸閱讀 其他文章
希斯萊傑 30句 小丑名言 電影台詞經典語錄 | The Joker – Heath Ledger 中英文對照
電影【蝙蝠俠 黑暗騎士:黎明昇起】名言台詞金句語錄 The Dark Knight Rises Quotes
2019 電影【小丑】Joker Quotes 30句 小丑名言、電影台詞金句 | 中英文對照 |瓦昆菲尼克斯 Joaquin Phoenix
電影【小丑】Joker 影評、台詞:我只希望我的死比我的人生更有價值,階級底層的反撲
電影【猛禽小隊:小丑女大解放】影評、台詞配樂:小丑女影迷必看,你們該怕的是我,而不是小丑-可愛迷人的反派角色 Birds of Prey
電影【猛禽小隊:小丑女大解放】經典台詞金句語錄、配樂:敢罵我蠢,老娘有PhD博士學位!Birds of Prey Quotes
電影【黑寡婦】30句 經典台詞名言金句語錄:痛苦會讓你變得更堅強 Black Window Quotes(中英文對照)
2022電影【蝙蝠俠】經典台詞金句名言語錄:復仇不會改變過去,人們需要的是希望。The Batman Quotes 2022
2022電影【蝙蝠俠】影評、台詞:蝙蝠俠、瘋子和他們的產地。The Batman 2022
電影【天能】影評解析、台詞:其實不燒腦!不需要了解,只需要感覺的時間哲學 TENET
【愛情】電影暮光之城1:暮色愛情 Twilight | 經典浪漫愛情英文金句台詞
【電影語錄】38句 女力經典電影台詞語錄:選擇放手不是因為輸了,而是因為懂了
電影【失落之城】影評、金句台詞:人生不一定會有個結果 | 從電影看創業這件事 The Lost City of Z